Have you ever been to the mountains and felt the cold breeze through your hair? Did it make you feel like you belong in the nature and not in the polluted cities? Ryaal brings you a little bit of nature to your home. With their 100% natural and organic products handcrafted with love.
With a rich experience of over 20 years in this industry, Ryaal is a brand name anonymous with quality and service. They are very well known for their essential oils and they work day and night to provide the best quality products that make us live a healthy happier life.
Essential oils have enhanced lives for thousands of years, offering a variety of benefits from cosmetic and dietary purposes to spiritual and religious use.
Extracted through careful steam distillation, resin tapping, and cold pressing, the purest essential oils are far more powerful than the botanicals from which they come. Any time you hold a bottle of Ryaal essential oils, you hold nature’s pure essence.
I am excited much to share about their essential oils.
The essential oils I have been using are:
RYAAL JOJOBA OIL
Jojoba oil is perfect for the ultra-purist’s makeup bag. Pronounced “ho-ho-ba,
One big bonus is that it contains almost all of the vitamins and minerals essential for healthy skin and hair. And it’s even gentle enough to be used on sensitive skin without causing allergic reactions. Jojoba’s also a miracle worker when it comes to a shiny, uncooperative T-zone—it mimics the activity of your body’s natural oils, so your skin won’t overdo it.
So say bye bye to oily forehead!
Benefits of using jojoba oil:
- Similar to coconut oil, you can use jojoba as your daily face wash. Apply on your skin, and rinse off with water. This process will clear away all the impurities that the oil extracts from the surface of your face and neck.
- Get clearer skin thanks to jojoba’s anti-microbial properties. Jojoba contains iodine, which may fight harmful bacteria growth that causes pimples, blackheads, and breakouts.
- Speaking of hair, if yours is pretty knotty, dry, or super curly, try adding a couple drops of jojoba oil onto your towel-dried. You’ll be able to get a comb through your locks, and they’ll be much more manageable.
- Try jojoba oil out in lieu of your regular body moisturizer. Apply a few drops of the oil right after a bath or shower.This will also reduce winter itch and chapped skin, since the anti-inflammatory properties of the oil work to reduce dryness and irritation.
- The oil has long been used in ancient medicine to treat sunburn, heat rash, and other minor skin irritations. It may make you more comfortable and will reduce flaking and peeling of the skin.
Suitable for oily and combination skin
PRICE: Rs.259 for 15ml
You can directly shop from the link http://www.amazon.in/s/ref=nb_sb_noss?url=search-alias%3Dbeauty&field-keywords=ryal+jojoba+oil
RYAAL TEA TREE OIL
For years, people have used tea tree oil to help with skin ailments from acne to psoriasis. But its benefits don’t end there; find out even more reasons why tea tree oil deserves a permanent spot in your medicine cabinet.
One note: tea tree oil should not be used on babies younger than 6 months
Benefits of using tea tree oil:
- If you are suffering from blemishes, dark spots, pimple outburst etc, tea tree oil is your saviour. Dab a few drops of this essential oil on a cotton swab and apply it over the affected areas on the skin.
- Tea tree oil is a good cure for dry skin. Simply add five spoons of tea tree oil to one spoon of almond oil and massage it gently onto your skin. Leave it on for some time and bath normally. Regular use will help you keep your skin hydrated for longer time. It also leaves your skin feeling soft, supple and glowing.
- Reduces infections Tea tree oil has antiviral and antibacterial properties (1). Therefore, a bath in water mixed with tea tree oil can be helpful in reducing this skin condition. It can also be effective in curing infections of the nails, fingers, and legs.
- It has been found that tea tree oil induces hair growth. It actually helps in unclogging hair follicles and nourishes your roots. Take few drops of tea tree oil, mix it with any carrier oil and simply massage it onto your scalp. You will feel a great refreshing and tingling effect on your scalp. However, you must remember to add carrier oil because tea tree oil for hair growth or otherwise by itself is extremely strong.
- Prevents from hair fall We all dread the very thought of thinning hair. Tea tree oil can help a great deal in preventing this nightmare called hair fall. All commercial products do more harm to the hair than good and the result is hair fall. Tea tree oil helps restore all the replenished nutrients from the hair.
PRICE: Rs.249 for 15ml.
shop directly from the given link
RYAAL MOROCCON AGRAN OIL
Argan oil is a plant oil produced from the kernels of the argan tree (Argania spinosa L.) that is endemic to Morocco. In Morocco, argan oil is used to dip bread in at breakfast or to drizzle on couscous or pasta. It is also used for cosmetic purposes.
BENEFITS OF USING ARGAN OIL:
- Argan oil can be used on your face throughout the day. Not only is it great for the skin, but it also provides protection from harsh weather such as winter time.
- It’s been proven to make hair silkier, softer and shinier. Using argan oil to moisturize your hair is also extremely easy and simple; just apply some of the oil to your palms and massage into your hair. It’s non-greasy essence makes it perfect for styling your hair while simultaneously getting rid of split ends!
- Argan oil soap is a great option if you’re looking to make your skin smooth and clean at the same time.
- One of the most common applications of argan oil is for the skin. It hydrates the skin and moisturizes it, leaving it to feel soft and smooth, It absorbs into the skin easily making it non-greasy and great for moisturizing.
- Rubbing argan oil on the dry cracking skin on your feet heels problem areas fast. The vitamins and nutrients break through the skin to nourish and moisturize, leaving your feet to heal and regain its softness.
NOTE: Argan oils shelf life is estimated to be between 3-6 months depending on what kind of argan oil you buy. For that reason, it is recommended to use it consistently for the first 6 months.
It should be kept away from direct sunlight and sealed tight. Smaller bottles of argan oil are recommended to benefit from its nutrients without loosing its benefits.
Bigger bottles of argan oil might loose those benefits since it will sit on your shelf longer.
PRICE: Rs.199 for 15ml
I hope you enjoyed the post because I always want to be honest and transparent with my readers, I want to let you know that this blog post was based on my personal opinion. products may vary from different skin combinations.
If you like this post,do let me know in the comments below and you can shop the products on amazon and ryaal website.
link mentioned below.
lots of love:*