Naturally, I am a huge supporter of anything that involves mushrooms, So yes, cooking is my new thing of the moment. I had to begin with something I love and yes here it is.
This is definitely from my Amma’s book, but who doesn’t want to share!
Let’s get started
Mushrooms- 1 pack, cut and clean
Garlic- 5( finely chopped)
Pepper powder- 1 teaspoon
Chilli flakes- ½ teaspoon
Salt- As per taste
Capsicum(green)- half capsicum( chop lengthwise)
Onion-1 –( chop lengthwise)
How to prepare:
- first, rinse and pat dry all the mushrooms. Then cut them into halves and set them aside until you are ready to cook them.
- Heat oil, then add chopped garlic, cook it for few seconds, so that the garlic gets infused.
- Gradually add onions, cook it till it turns golden brown. Sauté for a minute or two.
- Next, add green capsicum, Wait till the capsicum shrinks and becomes soft.
- Add mushrooms and saute well.It will start leaving the water , then add pepper powder, and chilli flakes and mix well. Cook in low medium flame for 5-7mins till mushrooms turn soft and the masalas come together. Add required amount of salt, give a quick mix garnish with coriander leaves and switch off.
- Serve hot with phulka / chapathi. Or have it dry:)
Isn’t it quick and simple, If you tried this and like it:)
please do let me know in the comment section.:)
until my next recipe.